Ad Dynamo

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MAKE MONEY BUYING CHEAP PHONES ONLINE

Posted by Olufemi Galaxy .............Jan 23 ,2013
I love the popular saying " Information is Wealth", there's nothing as true as this. With the latest information you can be smiling to the bank in few minutes
.
I spend most of my time online sourcing out great informations, and like most people I love sharing my discoveries for just a little bucks. Early this year I was searching for a business to invest the little money I had ( actually, N30,000), so i decided to go for mobile phone importation business(I know exactly what you are thinking 'IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH N30,000?' YES!!!). I know it's crazy to think of starting an Importation business with N30,000, but that was what I had then. I spent most of my time online, searching for the best way to kick start, finally I discovered the best way. I found the best place to buy smart phones for $55 or LESS. You think I'm kidding? Check out, the screen shot below, that's just an evidence to prove that it is real.
bbsnip.png

samsung-eternity.png
I had to do proper research to make sure I'm getting into a genuine business, to avoid being scammed. Finally 2 months ago I placed my first order worth $150.56 (I placed a little order, in order to confirm the authenticity of the business), within 2 days I got my order directly to my house. Since then I've been ordering and selling to friends and phone dealers regularly. The amazing thing with this business is that, you can buy unlocked phones i.e Phones that can be used with any Nigeria SIM ( This means you don't have to be bothered about unlocking the phone again.)
Now to the issue of sharing my discovery, I love getting rewards for a good jo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment