Ad Dynamo

Monday, February 4, 2013

Subscribe to NetQin ProMember Free

Jan 23,2013
If there's anything I don't joke with, it's my Anti-virus. I'm always browsing, downloading and transfering files from one phone to the other; thereby puting my phone in risk of virus attack.


This is one of the reasons I keep subscribing to my NetQin ProMember Package, I can't afford to be attacked by any virus.

Like most of us, the problem we face is paying N100/month for the pro-member services. I'm here with a good news, you can subscribe for free. I'm serious, and I want you to give it a try.

Here are the steps to follow.

1. When your NetQin anti-virus tells you 'your phone is getting slow and might be at risk of 1 new virus'. Make sure you have less than N100 in your account.

2. Click on yes to subscribe.

3. It opens on another page, telling you it cost N100. Click yes.

4. It begins to subscribe, showing 'waiting for service response'.

5. When it finishes, it'll tell you 'customer support, subscription was successful.

6. You are done. It won't deduct your money.

NOTE: It might write message sending failed in your message outbox, ignore it.
It works well with my Airtel and MTN.



Enjoy and keep sharing with your friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment